Heart Disease Research and CBD (Cannabidiol)
CBD and the Cardiovascular System
CBD Benefits to the Cardiovascular System: As previously stated, cannabidiol (CBD) has beneficial effects on a wide range of disorders. At iwantmycbd.org, we’ve written about CBD as a potential therapy for Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, osteoporosis, arthritis, alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, migraine, irritable bowel disease, and cancer – just to name a few. But although we’ve touched on the subject before, evidence... Continue
Heart Disease Research Continued
- CBD protects against myocardial ischemic reperfusion injury
- The Effect of CBD on Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced Ventricular Arrhythmias
- CBD as an anti-arrhythmic, the role of the CB1 receptors
- Acute administration of CBD in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion
- CBD attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, and inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- Is the cardiovascular system a therapeutic target for CBD?
- Endocannabinoids acting at cannabinoid-1 receptors regulate cardiovascular function in hypertension
- Oleamide: A fatty acid amide signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system?